Did you catch our 25 ideas for pet blog holiday content post? Add to that holiday treasure trove of content ideas, as this week’s blog hop for Wordless Wednesday is dedicated to December content ideas for pet influencers. We are going beyond the holidays with creative and unique blog post idea starters. Happy blogging, happy social media posting, and happy holidays! December is upon us!
- How to snazz up a non-traditional pet home for the holidays (birds, ferrets, fish, reptiles)
- December 2: Hanukkah begins at sundown, National Mutt Day
- December 19: National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day (great for pet fun)
- DIY Ornaments with a Pet Theme
- Decorating a Christmas Tree with a Pet Theme
- Winter dangers for pets: Everyone blogs about holiday dangers; be different and showcase winter dangers for pets.
- Treats Your Pets Can Eat
- Christmas Tree and Decorations: How to Keep Pets Away
- Why Pets Do Not Make Good Gifts for the Holidays
- Liquid Dangers to Pets
- Keep Pets Safe From Bolting: Fireworks and Pots and Pans Clanging Alert
- Alcohol and Pets Do Not Mix
- New Years Resolutions for Pets
- End of Year Sales and Bargains for Pet Lovers (include affiliate links, as people want to spend those holiday gift cards)
- Pet Friendly Things to do For New Year’s Eve
Non-Holiday December Themed
- December 4: World Wildlife Conservation Day
- National Cat Lovers Month
- Safe Toys and Gifts Month
- Pet Friendly Places to Visit to Escape the Holidays
- Pet Themed Books to Read by a Cozy Fire
- Bah Hambug: How to Channel Your Inner Elf When You Hate the Holidays
- Reasons for the Season: A list of things to be grateful for and encourage your readers/followers to chime in with their favorite reasons for the season (makes a great social media post)
Get the Latest in Social Media, Pet Blogging and Pet Influencer Education at the BlogPaws 2018 Conference in Kansas City, Missouri. If you want the early bird rate before a sell out, claim your BlogPaws 2018 Conference tickets here.
The Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers. You can add the button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below. Need help? Here it is:
How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial Video: Step by step help to get you started:
Image: Daykiney / Shutterstock
The post December Content Ideas for Pet Influencers Blog Hop appeared first on BlogPaws.