It’s official: This week’s blog hop coincides with the first day of the BlogPaws 2018 Conference, so let’s celebrate. If you are not in Kansas City for our 10th Anniversary Celebration with brands, bloggers, professional speakers, experts, and influencers galore (oh, and did we mention pets)…you are missed!
Stay in the loop and in the know by following along online:
- The official hashtag for the conference is #BlogPaws. Be sure to shout us out on Twitter, tag us on Facebook, follow our Instagram Stories and Instagram feed. We are going to have fun and learn together!
- There will be several livestreaming events both on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to follow along. On Facebook, you’ll want to watch for the livestreams of:
- Wednesday, 04/18: 4 pm ET: Happy Hour in Exhibit Hall Sponsored by Frontline
- Wednesday, 04/18: 6 pm ET: Welcome Reception Sponsored by Frontline
- Thursday, 04/19: 8 am ET: Breakfast – Sponsored by Hill’s
- Thursday, 04/19: 12:15 pm ET: Lunch – Sponsored by Seresto
- Thursday, 04/19: 5:30 pm ET: Happy Hour in Exhibit Hall Sponsored by Merrick
- Thursday, 04/19: 7 to 9:30 pm ET: Sip, Celebrate & Decorate with Three Dog Bakery
- Friday, 04/20: 12:30 pm ET: Lunch – Sponsored by Halo
- Friday, 04/20: 6-6:45 pm ET: Nose to Nose Awards Sponsored by Hill’s
Also watch for Facebook Lives from Whisk & Wag and Comfort Zone!
The Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
BlogPaws offers year-round interaction, activity, community and more to learn, earn, and connect. Visit and leave comments on other blogs to make some new buddies and maybe some new followers. You can add the button to your post and/or to your blog sidebar, either by cutting and pasting the image or using the HTML code below. Need help? Here it is:
How to Join a Blog Hop – BlogPaws Tutorial Video: Step by step help to get you started:
Carol Bryant is the Marketing and Social Media Manager for BlogPaws and runs her own blog, Fidose of Reality and its fundraising arm, Wigglebutt Warriors. When not busy playing with her Cocker Spaniel, Dexter, she stays far away from cooking. Her trademark is her mantra and is tattooed on her arm: My Heart Beats Dog.®
Image: Carl Kerridge